If you purchase any of our paid Services (“Personal chat Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable minimum fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the non activation of the service / termination of your paid subscription. Also:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates) – If applicable (Presently we are not enhancing for other currencies except INR )
- You authorize us to store and your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired but We don’t continue billing as our services are utilized to choose the slab required based on the usage necessity
- pay for the usage by selecting appropriate slab for the un interrupted service (e.g. subscriptions) and enable us to provide needful service
- You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes for the paid Service, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period
- Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
For Niyamita, you can get a copy of your invoice through your registered E-mail and view the balance in your personal account page at all times with usage history in the product.
We will not refund your amount the unused hours after the expiry date, However, payment made by mistake or through technical errors from any side and thus payments are received for more than one time in a single day can be refunded on request. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order
- Orders paid by credit/ debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card within 7 working days.
- EGEPL shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
- Orders paid by net banking accounts will be credited back to bank account.